Monday, March 17, 2008

Review of the Jay-Z CD Reasonable Doubt

Reasonable Doubt is the up-to-the-minute release from Rock Superstar Jay-Z, and I can only believe of one word to depict it… AWESOME!

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply is NOT a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Rock music fans will acknowledge some of the well known subscribers on the undertaking including Big Jaz and Mecca plus a few other luminaries as well.

This is a first charge per unit CD, delivering a small something for everyone. I give it two pollexes up. It's quite simply great listening. A must purchase for the Rock fan.

While the full cadmium is really very good some of my favourites are path 2 - Politics As Usual, path 10 - Friend Or Foe, and path 15 - Can I Dwell II

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 1 - Can't Knock The Hustle. This is a great track!

Reasonable Doubt Release Notes:

Jay-Z originally released Reasonable Doubt on January 26, 1999 on the Roc_A-Fella Catalog label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Can't Knock The Bunco 2. Politics As Usual 3. Brooklyn's Finest - (featuring The Ill-Famed B.I.G.) 4. Dead Presidents two 5. Feelin' It - (featuring Mecca) 6. D'Evils 7. 22 Two's 8. Can I Dwell 9. Ain't No Nigga - (featuring Foxy Brown) 10. Friend Or Enemy 11. Coming Of Age - (featuring Memphis Bleek) 12. Cashmere Thoughts 13. Bring It On - (featuring Big Jaz/Sauce Money) 14. Declination 15. Can I Dwell two - (bonus track, featuring Memphis Bleek)

Personnel includes: Jay-Z, The Ill-Famed B.I.G., Foxy Brown, Memphis Bleek, Big Jaz, Sauce Money (rap vocals); Virgin Mary J. Blige, Mecca (vocals). Producers include: Knowbody, Ski, William Clark Kent, disk jockey Premier, disk jockey Irv . Engineers include: Kenny Ortiz, Joe Quinde, Eddie S.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home